Our standard specifications, supplied with all of our homes:
– Construction utilising 40ft or 20ft High-Cube shipping containers, all certified wind and water tight, guaranteed for 10 years.
– Fully insulated and externally clad in maintenance free self coloured rainwater cladding.
– Maintenance free EPDM roofing.
– Choice of Linoleum and carpet floor coverings in various colours & finishes.
– Fully fitted kitchen in choice of various colours & finishes, with energy efficient appliances and on-demand hot water tap.
– Bedrooms with built in wardrobes, in choice of various finishes.
– Premium quality bathroom fittings with built in storage in choice of various finishes, and electric showers.
– All interior walls and ceilings are fully finished in white paint.
– Energy efficient LED lighting throughout.
– Passive design integration to minimise the need for heating or cooling.*
– Maintenance free double glazed windows and doors.
– Every HighCube Home is equipped with all electric systems, which allows for renewable energy sources to offset the dependency for grid energy – with the ability to be cut off grid altogether. Please note that we do not install gas into our homes.
Our upgrade options:
– External cladding in your choice of bespoke colour / finish.
– Solid wood or porcelain floor coverings.
– Bespoke kitchen, designed to your exact requirements.
– Upgraded kitchen appliances.
– Quartz kitchen and/or bathroom work surfaces.
– Hot water storage systems.
– Luxury bathroom fittings and mixer showers.
– Full interior decorating to your own specification.
– Solar panel electricity and battery storage.
– BioMass or Air Source heat pump heating
– Underfloor heating
– Integrated Home security systems.
*Please note – our homes have not been tested for, nor do they claim to be ‘Passive’ compliant. We use passive design ideas in our homes to help maintain the internal comfort, and to help reduce your homes energy needs. This does not mean you will not need any form of heating or cooling appliances in your home. ASHP and BioMass systems are available as an upgrade option.