STANDARD SPECIFICATION OPTIONS and UPGRADES
All HighCube Homes properties come as standard fully fitted out with top of the range fittings and finishes throughout. Externally, we offer a choice of either Rainwater screen panelling or composite cladding in a wide range of colour options, and internally, we offer a choice of over 70 colours and finishes for our fitted kitchen, wardrobe, and bathroom furniture, so even our standard models can be personalised to your taste.
STANDARD SPECIFICATION – Supplied with all of our homes:
– Construction utilising 40ft or 20ft HighCube shipping containers, all certified wind and water tight, guaranteed for 10 years.
– Fully insulated and externally clad in maintenance-free self-coloured composite rainscreen panels or cladding.
– Maintenance free EPDM roofing.
– Choice of Linoleum and carpet floor coverings in various colours & finishes.
– Fully fitted kitchen in choice of various colours & finishes, with energy efficient appliances and on-demand hot water tap.
– Bedrooms with built in wardrobes, in choice of various finishes.
– Premium quality bathroom fittings with built in storage in choice of various finishes, and electric showers.
– All interior walls and ceilings are finished in a wash of white paint for you to add your own touch.
– Energy efficient LED lighting throughout.
– Passive design technique integration to minimise the need for heating or cooling.*
– Maintenance free double glazed windows and doors.
Every HighCube Home is equipped with all electric systems, which allows for renewable energy sources to offset the dependency for grid energy – with the ability to be cut off grid altogether. Please note that we do not install gas into our homes.
Typical Kitchen (H4)
Shown here with:
– W1100 PG Alpine and H3325 Tobacco Gladstone Oak frontals.
– F3460 Calacatta Marble Compact Core Worktops (Upgrade option).
– AEG Appliances in Black
– Quooker on-demand Boiling Water Tap
– 1.5 Stainless steel undermount sink
Customise your fitted kitchen, bedroom or bathroom fitted furniture by choosing from our options below.
Fitted furniture frontals
20mm Thin Laminate Worktops
Kitchen Appliances – These appliances are included as standard*. Other appliances are available on request.
*Washing appliances – On smaller properties, a choice of either a Washing machine/washer dryer or dishwasher is included. Larger properties (H3 above) include both washing appliances.
Kitchen Sink & Tap – Choose either a single bowl or 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink, and either a square or round Boiling Water tap. All Properties.
Fitted Bathrooms & En-Suites
All of our properties come fully fitted with Bathrooms / Shower Rooms as specified on the designs.
– Walk-In Shower with Electric Shower
– Fitted vanity units in choice of colours and finishes from our Fitted furniture options.
– Fitted wash basin and W/C.
– Electric instant hot water tap.
– Heated towel rail.
– Larger bathrooms include a full size bath.
Fitted Bedroom Wardrobes
All of our properties come with fitted sliding door wardrobes in at least one bedroom. Larger properties have ‘Walk-in’ style wardrobes in the master bedrooms.
Colours and finishes can be chosen from our Fitted Furniture options as per Kitchens and Bathrooms.
Exterior Composite Cladding
Our maintenance free composite cladding options are available in either plain or woodgrain finishes in a choice of 8 colours.
Made from a combination of recycled wood and plastic, composite cladding gives a contemporary looking maintenance free option.
No need to paint, seal or treat the boards.
Our option of adding composite decking to your property offers the same colour options as our composite cladding.
Any alteration from our standard specification is priced as part of our bespoke design service
– Bespoke kitchen, designed to your exact requirements.
– Upgraded kitchen appliances.
– Sintered Stone kitchen and/or bathroom work surfaces.
– Customised Bathroom(s) / En-Suite(s).
– Customised wardrobe(s)
– Solid wood, Luxury Vinyl Tile, or porcelain floor coverings.
– Hot water storage systems.
– Full interior decorating to your own specification.
– Solar panel electricity and battery storage.
– BioMass or Air Source heat pump heating.
– Underfloor heating
– Integrated Home security systems.
– External Sintered Stone cladding in your choice of colour / finish.
– Fully rendered exterior with self coloured maintenance free render.
– Pitched roof with Slate roof tiles
– Living / Green roof
– Extended Veranda / Porches
– Additional / Larger Doors and windows.
– Bespoke front doors with fingerprint entry systems
– Roof windows
– Addition of Garage / Workshop
– Additional floors / Basement
– Decking and landscaping
*Please note – our homes have not been tested for, nor do they claim to be ‘Passive’ compliant. We use passive design ideas in our homes to help maintain the internal comfort, and to help reduce your homes energy needs. This does not mean you will not need any form of heating or cooling appliances in your home. ASHP and BioMass systems are available as an upgrade option.